What is Medikal?
Medikal is a hospital information management software solution for hospitals and health centers seeking to have complete automation and comprehensive information management.
The medikal industry is a faily complex industry which houses many different types of systems and processes. With Medikal, we have taken these complex processes and simplified them for the every day user. The most important factor we considered in the development of Medikal was intuitiveness. User experience and ease of use is key if you want highly effective personel and if you want things done correctly and in good time.
By simplifying the systems and processes, we have delivered a very dynamic and intelligent system that can serve varying kinds of setups and use cases.
To start with, Medikal is built using web based technologies. We decided to build it as a web based system because today's business and systems are fundamentally interconnected. Beyond performing regular organisational tasks, a good software today should be able to connect the organisation to it's customers (in this case, Patients and corporate customers). The relationship should not end when the customer leaves the organisations premises.
With Medikal, your customers can track their appointments, schedule new appointments and even get their financial status where ncessary.
Here is a quick list of features in Medikal
1. Patients Registration
2. Group/Corporate Registration
3. Antenatal Registration
6. Patients Management
7. Patients Medical status
8. Patients History
11. Consultancy Services
12. Diagnosis and Prescriptions
13. Ward Rounds Management and reporting
14. Drug Administration management, tracking, costing
15. Vital Signs/Measurements
16. Surgery management and reporting
17. Laboratory Management
18. Media management (Pictures/Video)
19. In Patient, Out Patient
20. Ward and Beds management, assignments
21. Admissions History
22. Staff management
23. Staff Scheduling, shift management and reports
24. Birth registration
25. Death registration
26. Double entry accounting, including accounts, expenses, Income, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss
27. Inventory management, products, product categories, reorder levels, supplier management, invoicing
28. POS of sales software with support of receipt printers, barcode readers and order tracking
29. User management and security
Optional Modules include:
30. Organisation Personel and visitors tracking system with staff and visitor;s clockin/clockout, QR code, Google ID and realtime location support
31. Customer Relationship Management System
This documentation is organised to give you a step by step tutorial of Medikal. Its terminology, tools and processes.
Thank you for choosing Medikal
Chief of Operations
The Medikal Team