Manage onHold Orders
Sometimes, while you are making an order, there might be a reason to pause that order and process it as a later time. e.g. if the cliet is not ready or client payment doesnt for through. To achieve this, Medikal POS provides a HOLD function that allows you to put a order on hold (or pause) to be processed at a later time. This is a very useful feature during sales.
There are a few things to note about onHold orders though. These include,
To place and order on Hold,
- Orders onHold are always present in the system until processed
- You can only put up to 10 orders on hold. If the transactions are not possible, they should be cancelled.
- onHold orders cannot be printed. Only fully processed orders can be printed. This helps to prevent fraud.
1. While the order is still running, click the button.
2. When prompted if you want to Put This Order OnHold?, click the Yes
3. The order will be placed on hold and a new order will be opened. To resume an order onHold,
1. Click on the button, to list orders currently onHold.
2. From the listed orders, click on the Edit
icon for the order you wish to resume.
3. When prompted if you want to Resume This OnHold Order?, click the Yes
4. The order will be opened for processing. Complete the order as required. The NEXT section will show you how to use barcodes.